Real money bingo sites for US players are easy to find, easy to join, and make playing bingo in a variety of game styles as simple as pointing and clicking.
If you want to play bingo for real money and you live in the United States, you need to find bingo sites that are compatible with the North American market. Then you can compare the sites in terms of their bonuses, game variety, or any other factor that you’re interested in. Playing bingo for money online can be a safe alternative to playing the game in a traditional bingo hall or game room, so long as you do your homework and only play at trusted USA online bingo sites.
Bingo is one of the most popular ways to gamble in the United States. Part of the reason for the game’s popularity is its legality – in states where bingo games are technically illegal, charitable groups like churches get special permission to offer the game under contract with the state or local government. Online bingo, already huge in the United Kingdom and parts of Europe (especially in Swedish online casinos), is just catching on in the United States. Now that more Americans are playing real money online bingo for money, more websites offering bingo for money are opening to the US market.
Below we present our recommended options for bingo players in the USA.
(Updated in April 2016)
Best Real Money Bingo Sites
|Bingo Room||Deposit Bonus||Mobile?||Free Money||Play Bingo Now!|
|1500% on 3 deposits||Yes||$25|
|1500% on 3 deposits||Yes||$30|
|1250% Match Bonus||Yes||$25|
|1250% Match Bonus||Yes||$25|
|1500% on 3 deposits||Yes||$50|
|1500% on 3 deposits||Yes||$25|
BingoSKY is nowadays our favorite recommendation for real money bingo players looking for a great site to play at. With their new design and platform, they beat the competition in the USA market on many levels. After many years in the business, we believe they have found a good mix of games, promotions, tournaments and casino games and with a super support and very decent payment methods, this is a site you should try out.
Cyber Bingo has been in the US bingo market for longer than most bingo sites. CyberBingo has years of experience and their reputation is second to none in the bingo world. Americans should feel safe and secure playing real money bingo with one of the most established real money bingo sites for US players.
Real Money Bingo Guide
Whether you’re looking for free games, real money bingo, or something in-between, the guide below will prepare you to select the ideal online bingo game for real money. Online players face many of the issues as people playing bingo in a live setting – you need to know how much each game costs, the rules of the game, potential payouts, and the schedule of play. Thanks to a few innovations available only to Web-based bingo players, you need to learn a few new things if you’re learning to play online for the first time.
Real money bingo sites all offer bonuses and other promotions to entice bingo players to sign up and (eventually) deposit cash. If you’re familiar with online casinos or other Web-based gaming, real-money online bingo sites work much like online casinos. Their bonuses are aimed at new bingo players, returning customers, people who make referrals, repeat depositors, and the like.
If you’re one of the thousands of new bingo players looking to play bingo for real money, you can probably give the games a try without risking any cash up front. For example, our favorite USA online bingo site is 123BingoOnline. They’re offering a no-deposit bonus offer worth $25. The site lets you play with $25 for free – if you lose your no deposit bonus, you can choose to deposit cash into your bingo account using one of the site’s accepted deposit methods. If you win, you can cash out your winnings and keep playing. Our reviews of the best US bingo for real money sites are extensive, and include information on all those bonuses and other offers, so you’ll make the correct choice before you make a deposit.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Bingo players make deposits to bingo sites when they’re ready to open an account and start playing real-money bingo games. You’ll need to choose a deposit method from the list of available methods at your chosen real money bingo website. When you win, and it’s time to withdraw some of your winnings back to your funding account, you’ll also have to choose from a list of available withdrawal methods used by your bingo site’s cashier department.
US-based real money bingo players may face some issues when it comes to payment processing. Payment processing in America is difficult because of restrictions on how financial institutions can do business with real-money gambling sites. Luckily, some bingo sites are considered gaming sites rather than gambling venues, and they can process payments without any issues. Our two favorite sites in terms of US customer payouts are Cyber Bingo and 123BingoOnline, both of which pay US customers quickly. If you play online bingo for money, it’s much easier to get to your winnings and make your deposits if you choose a site that is set up to do business with North American customers.
Okay, so we’ve gone over the basics of how you can play bingo for real money with no deposit. But what about the games themselves?
We’ll share the best news first – you can play bingo on the Web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll always be able to find an online bingo game to play – no more waiting for the bingo hall to open for its twice-a-week big-money games. You’ll also find all the classic game styles you’d find at your local bingo hall, including:
- 75-Ball Bingo uses bingo balls numbered 1 to 75. Each square on the game’s 5 x 5 grid contains a bingo number, except for the free center square. Online 75-ball bingo games hand out five prizes – a prize each for 1-line, 2-line, 3-line, 4-line, and 5-line wins.
- 90-Ball Bingo uses bingo balls numbered 1 to 90. The card is made up of three rows of nine columns. 90-ball bingo is much more popular in the UK than in the US, though thanks to the game’s widespread availability at online bingo sites, its popularity state-side is increasing.
- 30-Ball Bingo is one of the newest game variants. The card is made up of three rows and three columns. Sometimes called “speed bingo,” the game pays out just one winner to the first player to fill their card, and the game moves very fast. You won’t always find speed bingo at US-facing real money bingo websites, but the game is spreading quickly, and is available at most.
- 80-Ball Bingo is another new variant that’s designed to act as a middle ground between traditional 75-ball and 90-ball games. The card is made up of four rows and four columns, and you’ll often see the card stylized with a different color for each column. A specific pattern is required to win each round, much like 75-ball bingo.
- Bingo Jackpot games are traditional online bingo games that include a jackpot payout for a specific game condition or type of win. These are modern bingo variants influenced heavily by the bonus games and jackpot payouts of casino classics like slot machines and table games. They are usually 75-ball or 90-ball games with a specific pattern required to win an ever-increasing jackpot payout. These games aren’t yet available at all the best US-facing bingo sites, but they’re catching on, much like 30-Ball bingo.
Just how much real money does online bingo cost? Online bingo is designed to capture the attention of traditional cash bingo players, who aren’t used to spending a lot of money on their bingo cards. That’s why online bingo is so cheap – you’ll often find US bingo sites offering cards as cheap as $0.05, with the more expensive cards costing a few bucks at the most.
Bingo is popular because it is a simple game that offers decent rewards for a small investment. The best online bingo games for cash imitate real-world bingo games as closely as possible, offering a variety of game styles, an affordable range of bingo card prices, and even welcome bonuses and other promotions designed to keep you coming back.
If you live in the United States and you’re a fan of bingo, you’re in luck. A number of websites hosting real cash games of bingo are opening to the American market, as US players discover the advantages of playing the game on the Internet. Do your research and find sites offering games you like to play at prices you can afford – and trust us to point you in the direction of a trusted real-money bingo website.